TORONTO, ONTARIO – February 15 – Visual SKUs, a leading provider of high-volume product photography services and Digital Asset Management software, today announced that it has opened a new product photography studio in Taylor, Michigan. With this new studio, Visual SKUs has quadrupled production space, capacity, and staff. The company is now able to accommodate product photography and image editing projects of any size and scope.
Claudio Di Sano, President of Visual SKUs, stated, “With the new studio capacity we are able to satisfy the increasing demand for all our services – product photography, data acquisition, and image editing. In addition to the expanded capacity, the new facility further enhances our ongoing research and development activities.”
The new product photography studio has made it even easier for customers to take advantage of Visual SKUs high-volume product photography services. Customers simply deliver products to the studio and access the online image management system for project monitoring and image review. Once the project is complete Visual SKUs formats and delivers the images according to the customer’s requirements and the products are returned.
Visual SKUs provides businesses the following services:
- High-volume still product photography producing quality product images.
- 360 product photography producing images that allow users to rotate products, viewing them from different angles and zooming into areas of detail.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions.
- Product Photography Workflow Management systems.
- All types of image editing projects.