Amplify Empowers Businesses to Manage the Entire Lifecycle of Product Images from Photography and Image Production to Management and Distribution
TORONTO, ONTARIO – May 4, 2017: Visual SKUs, a leading provider of product photography, image production, and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions, announces the launch of Amplify, a DAM and workflow solution for the production, management, and distribution of product images.
Amplify is a unique DAM solution for managing the entire process of creating high-quality product images, managing and sharing images and other assets internally, and formatting and sending product images to customers, resellers, and marketplaces.
- Produce: Manage high-volume product photography projects from start to finish including photography workflow, project management, image editing and QA.
- Manage: Organize and manage digital assets and customer profiles in a flexible, centralized system with powerful search, reporting, and sharing functionality.
- Distribute: Automate with accuracy the entire process of formatting, renaming, and delivering product images to all your customers, resellers and ecommerce platforms.
Amplify stands out from competing DAM solutions with a focus on the end-to-end product image lifecycle, extensive image production workflows, and automation functionalities for formatting and sending images to customers and resellers according to their exact specifications (file types, image dimensions, naming etc.).
Claudio Di Sano, Visual SKUs CEO, stated “When it comes to ecommerce, high-quality product images have the biggest impact on sales and returns. Amplify is the only true end-to-end software system on the market that allows businesses to manage the product image lifecycle from creation to market ensuring accuracy, completeness, and minimal time-to-market.”
Amplify customers experience many benefits including:
- Increased production rates.
- Lower production costs.
- Higher image quality.
- Increased sales.
- Reduced product returns.
- Reduced time-to-market for digital assets.
- Efficiencies in managing photography projects, digital assets and metadata, customer profiles, and asset distribution